April 26, 2012A Serving of Hope from Men Who Cook
Men Who Cook For Women Who Wine is an annual fundraising event held in Hingham, Montana that began in 2007.
The idea behind the event is to have male chefs in the area showcase their culinary specialties and skills. People attending the event enjoy a glass of wine or beer as they sample the dishes and vote for their favorites.
The event was started by a small group of people who wanted to help establish the Hi-Line Sletten Cancer Center in Havre, Montana. Over the years, the event has grown to include a multitude of dedicated volunteers and participants.
When the Hi-Line Sletten Cancer Center was completed, the group decided to use proceeds from the annual event to help people in need of medical care for serious illnesses who do not have resources for travel and lodging expenses. Thus, A Serving of Hope From Men Who Cook was born.
- A Serving of Hope From Men Who Cook provides financial assistance to families in need who are experiencing a serious medical condition.
- Financial assistance is available for travel and lodging expenses for qualifying families who reside within the designated assistance area.
- In order to avoid duplication of funding sources, each case is reviewed individually.
- Initial assistance is limited to $500.00 per applicant.
- The application may be completed by the patient or by an immediate family member.
- Residents of Phillips, Blaine, Hill, Liberty, and the Big Sandy Census District of Chouteau Counties are eligible to apply for financial assistance from A Serving of Hope From Men Who Cook.
To apply, download the application listed at right and return it to:
Serving of Hope from Men who Cook c/o Northern Montana Health Care Foundation PO Box 1231 Havre, MT 59501
or deliver to:
Northern Montana Health Care Foundation Northern Montana Hospital Room 410
The application may be completed by the patient or by an immediate family member.
Senior Connection Calendar
Rudyard Foot Clinic more foot clinics here...