Public Relations and Marketing
Kristi Shettel coordinates the community education, health fairs, Just for Women program, and other public events for Northern Montana Hospital. She is also responsible for coordinating the corporate and community sponsorships.
Northern Montana Health Care Sponsorships include:
- Montana State University-Northern Athletics
- Havre High School Atheletics and Marching Band
- Montana Actors Theatre
- Hill and Blaine County 4-H groups
- The United Way
- The March of Dimes-March for Babies
- Relay for Life
- The Boys and Girl's Club Festival of Trees
- Havre Chamber Leadership High School
- Havre Women's Breast Cancer Golf Tournament
- Rodeo Association
- Various other health building community activities
If you have a suggestion for a health care topic, or would like more information about our community events or education, please contact Kristi Shettel at 406.262.1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Montana Health Care staff is trained in customer service initiatives and our core values: to deliver quality, caring, and service in every situation. We survey our patients via CMS guidelines.
We also ask you to fill out a survey when you visit our clinics. When you fill out a survey, you help us to improve. The survey form is available in the documents section of this website and can be returned to us postage paid.
Northern Montana Health Care is a Tobacco Free campus
Havre Foot Clinic more awards & recognition here...