A hospital volunteer is a person who donates his or her time and skill to support the work of the hospital staff. Volunteers are dedicated people who make a difference! Their volunteer work benefits patients, families, staff, and the community as a whole.
As a volunteer, you will be asked to wear a uniform that we provide to you, meet health requirements, and attend orientation and on-the-job-training. Be prompt and dependable; accept supervision gracefully; maintain a high standard of conduct; be honest and cooperative; observe all medical center rules.
To volunteer contact: Claire Wendland, RN 406.262.1327 firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mim Tchida, 406.262.1330
Volunteers Make a Difference
- Provide clerical assistance in various departments
- Deliver flowers, mail, books and magazines to patients
- Read to patients and write letters for patients
- Assist in preparing patient supplies, packets and mailings
- Direct and escort patients and visitors, and offer assistance
- Guide tours throughout the facilities
- Assist with special events (i.e. open houses, health fairs, screening clinics and seminars)
- Assist staff on nursing floors and rehab department
- Assist with special projects
- Provide reading material to patients via bookcart
- Transport patients by wheelchair
- Provide delivery service
- Provide clerical work in various departments
Senior Connection Calendar
Rudyard Foot Clinic more foot clinics here...