Mission: to deliver high quality, comprehensive health care services to the Hi-Line communities.
Vision: to be the healthcare provider and employer of choice for our Hi-Line communities.
Core Values: Quality, Caring, and Service
Northern Montana Hospital (NMH) is the center of a comprehensive system of medical and health care services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of our Hi-Line communities. The not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department, with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services. Our large, quiet labor/birthing rooms are private and located away from other patient care areas. The newly remodeled private patient rooms on the 5th floor Medical/Surgical Department boast views from every window.
Northern Montana Hospital was awarded the 2009 Quality Assurance Award from Mountain-Pacific Quality Health. Our administration, staff, and medical providers are committed to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care services to the people of the Hi-Line communities of Montana.
Specialties of our active staff of doctors include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Oncology, OB/GYN Women's Health, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Anesthesiology, Podiatry, Pathology, Psychiatry, Psychology, and Radiology.
For the convenience of our patients, we also host visiting physicians at our clinics in the areas of Cardiology, Neurology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Urology, Radiation Oncology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, and Optometry.
Board of Directors
- Miles Hamilton, Chairman: Independence Bank, Havre
- Dr. Michael Nolan: Northern Montana Hospital
- David Leeds: KOJM/KPQX, Havre
- Judy Greenwood: Taco Johns & Yummy Yogurt
- Dr. Stephen Bechdolt, President of IPD:: Northern Montana Hospital
- Dr. Steven Liston, Chief of Medical Staff: Northern Montana Hospital
- David C. Henry, Pres/CEO: NMH/NMHC
- Tom Patrick: Tom Patrick Construction, Havre
- Paul Tuss: Bear Paw Development
- Julie Holt: U. S. Bank, Havre
- Andy Carlson: Havre Public Schools, Havre
- Rick Stevens: Triangle Communications/ Hill Co. Electric
- Dr. Karrie Lien: Provider: Northern Montana Hospital
Senior Connection Calendar
Havre Foot Clinic more foot clinics here...
Bear Paw Hospice Calendar
Grief Support Group more community education here...